Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Strong Suits of a murderer?

Okay, not exactly a murderer, more a crazy artist, w/e...

I was instructed to take a leadership test..
To be honest, I dislike personality tests, especially if they are to be taken seriously in an academic standpoint..
To run through it;

Empathy
Adaptablitiy
Strategic
Individualization
Communication

Empathy because I connect with people and I am.. Well, I am empathetic.

Adaptability because I can adapt?.. I honestly don't believe this that much, but.. Gallup Reports yo.
... OH, it's because I live in the moment. Weird...
I don't have much of a life anyway.

Strategic because... I sort through clutter and take the best route?...
Sound right.
I can read people well because of my empathy, and see the best way to go through things sometimes.

Individualization because I'm an individual and enjoy being unique. derpyderp.
I'm very professional, I know.

Communication should be lower on the list lool..
I am awful at talking about things...

Wooo..
So, that's my Gallup Report

also, it sounds like a horse.

1 comment:

  1. Make me laugh Cesar. Communication can come in many forms. Might want to explore this aspect a little more. Yes, I know the personality, and even more, a test of any sort, can be cumbersome. But the ideas they cover can help us become more aware.

    ReplyDelete