Friday, March 14, 2014

Bloody things everywhere!

My ten things:
Computer
Steam (game platform)
Sushi
Friends
Internet Connection
Emma (My girlfriend and bestfriend)
Photoshop
Crunchyroll
Portal (Video Game made by Valve)
Science

I made my computer myself, and am even going to update it later today. It's how I connect with the world, and it's also my canvas, having built it from the ground up.
I also really enjoy playing computer games, and prefer to think of myself as part of the "PC Master Race"

I really enjoy Science, although not every part of it equally, I find the quest of knowledge to be a noble one and am really interested in new findings. For example, a pure silicon disk capable of holding hundreds of terabytes by keeping data in 4 dimensions.

And, my poster, made by Emma Eastman, over at http://emmasportfoliowork.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers. Sounds like you are hands on even though your creative expression is virtual. Nice balance you have found Cesar. Interesting how you use the silicon disk to reveal your quest for new things and science to demonstrate the vast sea of knowledge and how our understanding of the world evolves constantly. Well done!

    ReplyDelete