Friday, April 11, 2014

eMagine bored me to deathh

Okay, not really bored, but it's hard to stay consistent and fresh all the time.

eMagine is an event held by E-Comm annually to celebrate students who are really good at what they do. It's structure is similar to an awards ceremony, but I also dislike how only E-Comm students are required to go, while if anyone from their schools doesn't want to, they don't have to. I had a fun time, but I think it would be much better if only people who really cared wanted to go, or maybe offer extra credit.

I know of many people who just decided not to go.

ANYWAY
I had a fun time going, and it was rather fun knowing half the people who got called up, but I also felt sorry for the few people who really poured their heart into it and they didn't get nearly as far.

No comments:

Post a Comment