Friday, April 11, 2014

Kerning makes me feel dead inside

This game is honestly kinda interesting, because there is no real reason you'd need it unless if you wanted your kerning to be the very best it ever will be I guess?
I understand the potential value that could be given, to be the very best there ever was at looking at something and feeling something else is off..

OH, BEFORE I FORGET (I am really enjoying caps lately)
1) http://type.method.ac/#
2) PICTURE

Although, to be fair, this was my third attempt (maybe fourth?) and each time I learned something newww, like I didn't know more than one letter could be moved, while this time in particular it was 3 letters that had to be moved, I'm still kinda proud I got it.
I really wish I got the word Bloody, I feel like I'd get a perfect 1000/100 on that one.
PIXEL PERFECTIONN

No comments:

Post a Comment