Friday, April 11, 2014

Google's Doodles are killin' it

Although most people notice, I suppose some don't quite realize it.
Google doesn't have the most flexible of logo, but they try to make it work, well, for everything. They call it a Doodle, whenever there is a holiday or some big celebration, (someone important would be 155!, etc) then they make a specialized, sometimes even localized logo. That is, the US gets an Independence Day logo, while the UK or Canada doesn't have anything. There are many examples on http://www.google.com/doodles/finder/2014/All%20doodles

They even have contests regularly for certain events they hold, like I myself put in a piece, although it didn't get that far (if it got anywhere, I was really bad with digital art when I made it).
The rewards are awesome, so why not enter?
Well, besides that it is locked in to student entries, I suppose.

Edited to add pictureesss
Because I didn't realize how many people would add them in ;_;
I NEED TO CONFORMM

No comments:

Post a Comment